Festivals Celebrated at Trimbakeshwar
- The Kumbah Mela, after every 12 years.
- The Ganga Godawari Festival in November. (For 12 days).
- The Adoration Procession of the Saint Shri Nivrutti Nathji in the month of October. (For 3 days)
- Since this temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Shankarji, a huge crowed of the devotees gather here in the Month of May.The God Trimbakeshwar, during these days are worshipped and adored joyfully.
- On the night of the full moon (Purnima) in August the God Trimbakeshwar is placed on the chariot and taken in the procession.
- Procession on 11th of April and August.
- Procession on 11th of January.
- Adoration Procession on the mahashivaratri on 13th of November.
- Since this is one of the 12 Jyotirlings of Shri Trimbak Nathji, all the time the crowd is seen here.