Kala Sarpa Yoga Effects
Generally effects of 'KALA SARPA YOGA' operate throughout life and especially during DASHA or Sub-DASHA of either Rahu or Ketu, when the intensity either for good or bad, would be felt as modified by transits. There is no time limit for the effects of KALA SARPA YOGA in transits, if the chain will go for good by connections, trines and come out of afflictions. 28th year onwards may be worst in such cases when transit Rahu comes to conjunct natal Ketu at the prime of youth. How to determine the KALA SARPA YOGA in Birth Chart?
- For determination of 'KALA SARPA YOGA' in the Birth chart, we have to study the 'Ascendant chart' and not 'Moon chart' or 'Navamansha chart'.
- When the planets are placed in between Rahu & ketu i.e. either side of Rahu Ketu, the KALASARPAYOGA forms in the natal chart. We must observe the formation of KALA SARPA YOGA is either forming in bright or dark portion of the chart. Because KALASARPAYOGA formed in the bright portion of chart is sensitive than the KALASARPAYOGA formed in the Dark side of the chart.
- In the natal chart if Rahu's is placed in Ascendant or in seventh house and all the planets are in 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Houses, this position forms rightful KALASARPAYOGA.
- The planets Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn are in Right or left side of Rahu or Ketu, it forms KALASARPAYOGA.
- Magnetic tatva of Rahu is in North and Ketu's magnetic tatva in north. As such seven planets and Ascendant is placed in between Rahu and Ketu it forms KALASARPAYOGA.
- If Saturn is placed in the eighth House from Rahu, Kalasarpayoga is formed.
- Rahu or Ketu is placed in the eighth House from Moon it forms Kalasarpayoga.
- If any one of the 6th, 8th, 12th houses if Rahu is placed this forms the Kalasarpayoga.
- If Rahu or Ketu is placed in centre or in angle it forms Kalasarpayoga.
- Rahu & Ketu always transit derogate and as such other planets should be hemmed in between Rahu and Ketu, it forms Kalasarpayoga.
- If Natal's yoni is 'Sarpa' then no need to observe chart. It is fixed Kalasarpayoga.
- Kalasarpayoga is saved, if at least one planet is outside the Rahu-Ketu axis.
- Any one planet that is away from Rahu in consideration with degrees and constellations, Kalasarpayoga is saved.
- While confirming Kalasarpayoga not to take in consideration the three lately discovered planets - i.e. Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. For correct diagnosis it is essential.