Kedarnath badrinath by helicopter
kedarnath badrinath by helicopter | helicopter service to kedarnath | kedarnath yatra by helicopter
Helicopter service to kedarnath
Pawan Hans is resuming daily helicopter services from 12th May 2005, from Agastya Muni (distt. Rudraprayag) to Kedarnath. Flight will depart from Agastya Muni daily between 6:30 am to 11:10 am, by a 5-seater Bell 407 helicopter. Agast Muni is located 17 km beyond Rudraprayag enroute to Kedarnath. Rudraprayag is about 140 km from Rishikesh and is linked by good motorable roads. The service originates from the helipad located at big play groung (near Police Station) at Agast Muni. This is on the left side of main Kedarnath road while coming from Rudraprayag. The flying time would be around 45 minutes for a round trip (Agatst Muni-Kedarnath-Agatst Muni). The first flight would start at 6:30 am and the last flight from Agast Muni would be at 11:10 am.
Darshan Time For Devotees
Passengers would get 1 hr 30 minutes at Kedarnath for darshan. The passenger who would like to stay overnight can take the last flight of the day around at 11:10 am from Agast Muni. Accomodation is available at Kedarnath. Passengers should book their own accomodation directly at Kedarnath. PHHL would assist them in this regard. Payment thereof shall be made directly by them.
Kedarnath helicopter charges
- Rs. 8,501/- per pax for the round trip (Agastya Muni-Kedarnath-Agastya Muni), including Rs 501/- for special darshan on priority basis.
- Passengers can also purchase tickets for one way i.e. Agast Muni-Kedarnath or Kedarnath-Agast Muni, subject to availability of seats. The fare for this will be Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 4000/- for Agast Muni-Kedarnth and Kedarnath-Agast Muni sectors respectively with no priority darshan.
- For infants less than 2 years, fare will be 10% of the ticket cost and no seats would be provided to the infants.
- There is no half ticket for children. Children would be provided with seats.
- Tickets purchased directly from PHHL, the cancellation charges for tickets would be as under:
- Cancellation time more than:
24 hours is 5%
12 hours is 25%
04 hours is 50%
Less than 4 hours is 100%.
- If the flight is cancelled / rescheduled due to bad weather, technical reasons, lack of pasenger load or any other reasons, the passenger is required to travel on his own. The liability of the PHHL will be limited to the refund of fare of unutilized sector.
- Passengers can only carry one hand baggage on helicopter flight. They are required to abide by the security requirements and not to carry prohibited items in their baggage. At the helipad there's enough space for parking of vehicles. After coming back to Agast Muni by helicopter, the devotees can also reach Joshimath / Badrinath on the same day by their own mode of transport via Kund situated around 18 km, from Agast Muni.
- At Kedarnath, passengers would get assistance from GMVN / PHHL, which would guide them for priority darshan etc. As Kedarnath is situated at high altitude, few passengers may require Oxygen, which is available at Kedarnath.
kedarnath Home Page
Haridwar to kedarnath
how to reach Badrinath to Kedarnath
how to reach kedarnath from delhi
How to reach kedarnath from hyderabad
how to reach kedarnath temple
Kedarnath and badrinath yatra
kedarnath badrinath by helicopter
kedarnath badrinath gangotri yamunotri
Kedarnath badrinath mandir samiti
kedarnath badrinath route map
Kedarnath badrinath trek
Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary
kedarnath temple photos
kedarnath temple live darshan
Kedarnath official website
Kedarnath in winter
rishikesh to Kedarnath