Lord Vitthal Temple
Daily Aarti and Puja
Saints of pandharpur
Best Time Visit
Pandharpur City Guide
Pandharpur by Bus
Pandharpur by Train
Pandharpur by Road
Best Time Visit Pandharpur
Pandharpur has both hot and cold climates in a year.
Best time to visit Pandharpur is from July to February.
- Summers (March to June) are hot and temperature can go beyond 42 °C, and tourists typically avoid visiting Pandharpur during the peak summer days in April and May.
- Monsoons (July to September) are accompanied by mild to average rainfalls and offers relief to hot summer.
- Winters (November to February) are characterized by medium level of humidity and warm cool weather. During winters minimum temperature can go below 10°C. Most of the tourists prefer this period.
- October to February is ideal for sight seeing, temple visits and city activities.
- July to September are pleasant with cool and humid atmosphere. Be aware that in monsoons, water clogging on roads is very common.
For more details see these pages